The Upper Arlington Community Foundation is searching for a Community Engagement Manager to shape the community experience of its constituents. The position will be responsible for administrative needs of the Foundation including donor stewardship, program and event management, and communications. The Community Engagement Manager is a new full-time position of the Foundation, addressing the evolution of the growing organization. The Manager will lead efforts for donor and community member engagement through marketing, stewardship, and event programming. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, professional, and organized. A passion for community impact, connections, and leadership development is a bonus.
- Database management: database entry, reporting, and stewardship.
- Stewardship: produce prompt acknowledgements and proper tax-receipts
- Marketing and Communications: create social media, email, and website content
- Program and Event Management: responsible for planning Foundation events and programming
- Administration: manage office files, record Board of Trustees meeting minutes, make bank deposits, track budget
College degree preferred, equivalent work and educational experience considered.
- Minimum of 2+ years of office experience, internship experience accepted
- Experience with fundraising CRM, Bloomerang preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 preferred
- Expertise in leadership development and event planning
- Canva and/or Adobe InDesign experience preferred
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
This full-time position (40 hours/week) includes a hybrid in-person/remote schedule and reports to the Executive Director. Benefits are not included, salary is negotiable.
Interested candidates send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org