We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing hardship at this time. Thank you for trusting us to help!
The Upper Arlington Community Foundation’s Good Neighbor Fund (GNF) was established to help Upper Arlington residents who have a unique, unforeseen event happen in their lives that threatens their stability. The GNF is made possible by the Upper Arlington Community Foundation (UACF) and your Upper Arlington neighbors. Together, we work to ensure our neighbors in need know about this safety net.
This fund is specifically for one-time emergency assistance due to an event that seriously jeopardizes the recipient’s ability to meet basic needs. This fund serves as a last resort for those with urgent needs who have exhausted all other options for financial assistance.
You qualify to apply for a GNF grant up to $2,500 if you meet all of the following requirements:
- An Upper Arlington, Ohio resident
- Able to demonstrate financial need due to an unique unforeseen event such as illness, emergency event, or urgent circumstance that creates challenge
- Applying for a GNF grant for the first time, and have not received a GNF grant in the past
- Referred by one of our qualified Advocate Partners from the list below
- Able to provide three references to confirm your financial need
- Applying for a GNF grant after exhausting all other financial resources
Join with others to become a collective force of positive change in our community.